Before getting into the topic of how to download FL Studio 12 on PC, I would like to share few interesting things that most of them don’t know. The first and foremost thing is FL stands for FruityLoops. This has released on December 18, 1997, with the name FruityLoops. The “Didier Dambrin” is the author of this product. The FL Studio is available for the operating systems like iOS, Mac OS X, Android, and Windows. It works on 32bit and also 64-bit version PCs and for FL STUDIO 12 Download your system have to meet few requirements like 1GB RAM, 2GHz AMD or Intel Premium 3 CPU and with 1GB free space.
FL Studio enhances the audio track and gives good results. Most of the people use this application for modifying pitch, vocal, noise reduction in audio, and much more effects. It is a brilliant app with all excellent tools. You can download FL Studio 12 for PC on official site http://www.image-line.com/flstudio/. You know what daily 30,000 downloads for this FL STUDIO.
How to download FL Studio 12 on PC
Make sure to check your PC configuration before downloading FL Studio on PC. The FL Studio supports PC with minimum 1 GB RAM, 2GHz AMD or Intel Premium 3 CPU, a minimum of 1GB Free space. It is available for Windows all versions; even you can download for win 2000 and win 10. The FL Studio is also available for Mac OS X, iOS and also for Android mobiles.
Download FL STUDIO 12
You get FL Studio 12 trial versions and paid version if you want to give a try then choose a trial version and download it from Official site. If you want a full program, you have to buy the license for it. I’ll tell you how to purchase the license for it to activate FL studio full program.
- Head on to www.flstudio.com and click on the download button. If not you can select downloads in the menu bar and choose the download partners from which you want to download.
- Initially, you get Demo/trial version of it, just install the app once it gets downloaded.
- Double-click on flstudio.exe then windows security throws up some confirmation dialog box
- Click yes to start the installation process, here no greater safety concern to you.
- Follow the instructions given and agree to term and conditions
- If you want to choose any components you can select or you can simply skip by clicking on NEXT button.
- Make sure that if you are upgrading your previous version then uncheck the box CLEAR
- If you are installing for the first time then its fine you are not required to change any components
- At this period you are asked to select any similar products just click on “I do not want” and then continue by NEXT button.
- After confirming this few steps now, installation begins
- If you want to use demo version then just click next to continue or if you are the premium user then click on the Image-line user profile.
- In case you want registration key, you can also click and signup for the full program.
- Top off your account you can see a key click on it then follow instructions regarding payments
- Then you get Reg File directly save that file on your PC
- Double click to install the file now again Windows will throw up confirmation dialog box. Don’t worry about saying yes, it perfectly safe to say yes to all.
- In case if it is not installing then right click on the reg file and select merge option and start installing
- Now it’s time to run the program click on icon placed on desktop and change options as per your requirements.
- Set audio driver to FL STUDIO
How to unlock FL STUDIO FROM DEMO VERSION
- Run the FL studio on your PC and go to “?” and click about
- Enter your e-mail and password then click unlock product this will unlock FL studio and all plugins you have purchased using the same mail ID.
- You can also unlock the file by visiting the official site www.flstudio.com and sign in with your account t and select unlock products and click on unlock image to start reg file download.
NOTE: You don’t need to uninstall and download again for full version just unlock with your account that’s it. Install the FL Studio which supports your system configuration. After installation, you can see both the icons one is 32 bit, and another is 64 so select anyone to use.