Do you know android has come up with a new operating system called Android O on 21st march 2017? This is a very big surprise for all because the previous version called Android Nougat has not reached in many of the places. As everyone is looking for the update of Android Nougat Google surprised with the latest update Android O.
There are many android users still running on Android 5.x Lollipop and Android Marshmallow. More these two versions of android operating system people in Indian and china are using Android 4.4.X KitKat version.
Many people also search for how to change my software edition even you should know about it.
Now they have released only developer mode for Android O. They have said that the beta version of it will available in the end of 2017. Developers are still working on it to release for all. Now it is just available for certified developers. As we are not sure what all we features are changes that will take place it’s better not to download. Because without knowing about the new android O, if you try to update somehow your data will get erased.
- 1 what is Android O full Name?
what is Android O full Name?
The full name for the android O is Android Oreo. We all know that the Oreo is a Biscuit. The oreo is made is very especially by sandwiching cookies that consisting of two chocolate wafers with a sweet creme filling in between.
Mobiles that support android O
- Nexus 5X
- Nexus 6P
- Pixel C
- Pixel XL
- Nexus Player
Installing of Android O may feel easy for someone who knows how to install the windows OS, Linux or Macintosh. The android o has not available for an auto update so you need to download the file and then flash it to your smartphone. The beta version not yet launched so you need to wait for it. Once the official launch of the brand new android operating system releases, we give you complete details about it.
The most important thing that you need to know is it is just a developer version. so you can try to install at your own risk.
The first thing that you need to have is a bootloader. bootloader helps you in unlocking the bootloader on your device. once if you complete the process of bootloader then you have to install the application called Android SDK on your computer.
You must know what you are doing with the Android SDK and with the other applications. Be careful in changing the software version of your mobile. The next thing you need to know is USB debugging.
How to enable developer setting and USB debugging?
- I think you are using a compatible mobile that I have mentioned in the above list. that is running on Android Nougat.
- The first thing is just head into Settings on your mobile and scrolls down to find the about option.
- Tap on the build number repeatedly seven times, then you will able to see the message saying, developer mode active.
- At this point of time, you need to just go back and find for developer options. Tap to select the developer option.
- Now you need to look far USB debugging and turn in on.
- You also need to enable the option known as OEM unlock, just check the button to activate.
- Now simply just connect the mobile using USB cable to your computer and it throws some notification just say okay for it.
I think you are following the steps properly. if you have any doubt you can comment in the below comment section.
Unlock the bootloader
If you own a Nexus or pixel smartphones you must use a bootloader to unlock. If you are not aware of bootloader then just follow the steps.
Just turn off the mobile or tablet and hold down the power button and volume down button to enter the bootloader menu.
Download ADB installer
The ADB installer is the system application which helps in downloading and installing the files on your phone.
It is safe to install on your PC, just say okay to all the pop-up notifications and install on your PC.
Now plug in your smartphone using USB, make sure to connect the device throughout the process.
Flashing Android O to your smartphone
It is very important and follow carefully, after downloading the Android O version you need to move it to another folder. Follow the steps mentioned below, you also need to download the 7zip to Unzip the file.
- You need to open the Android O located folder of your mobile on your PC.
- Look for a file named “flash-all.bat” and open it to start the new software on your Smartphone
- It might take few minutes to complete the process so just wait
- If anything goes wrong when your process is in progress then you need to follow the steps from the beginning so be careful.
- If you face the error you need to Unlock the Bootloader, just open the C;/adb folder and hold Shift+Right Click
- It opens command Window then just type the following commands
Commands to Unlock the Bootloader
./adb reboot bootloader
./fastboot flashing unlock
Congratulations You made it!
Once the process completes the devices automatically restarts, and it start running on new Google’s version Android O.