Changing the Android mobile into Windows operating system is the fascinating topic to discuss. I am a tech geek even I like to share this windows 10 for android technique with you all. There might be many other different ways to do. Some of them do rooting and install few virtual machines to activate Windows operating features on Android mobile or android tablet. But today am going to tell you a very simple way of installing windows 10/8/7 on Android smart devices.
How to install windows 10 for android without rooting?
You no need to worry about rooting your device; the simple and easy way is here. The first and foremost thing is to check the compatibility of your device and the system requirements. It is important to know the configuration of Android ad windows before we get into detail. Check android emulator for windows PC
These are the basic requirements that you should know before knowing how to install windows on android.
- Good Internet Connection.
- Enable USB debugging mode in your Android Phone/Tablet
- Android Mobile or Tablet
- Windows 10/7/8/8.1/XP PC or laptop
- USB Cable
- Change My Software Edition (Required)
- Minimum of 1 GB RAM
- 8GB of Storage
How to install windows 10 for Android using change my software?
To install windows os on Android, you must follow these steps carefully, before that I hope you are ready with the requirements mentioned in above step. You may also like Apple iOS emulator
- The first thing you need to do is just turn on the USB debugging on your Android mobile phone or tablet
- Now connect the Android smartphone or Android tablet to your system with USB cable
- Extract the file that you have downloaded and find for installer on it to start installation of windows 10 on android
- Choose android to windows 10 in installing windows 10 for android device
Make sure that you are connected your device and click nest to continue the process of installation windows for Android. The most important things are you must take backup of your Android. So that you are safe if any crash happens in between the installation
- Once the backup process in completed just simply click next to continue the installation of windows 10 for android smartphone or android tablet
- It is the time where you need to be patience because you can see that application is downloading required files and drivers. This process may take a couple of minutes, so if your internet speed is high then you may complete it fast, or you should wait till it’s get done.
- A window pop up shows to select the language, keyboard and few other just select them and click next to continue and start the installation.
- Just click on install, and you get an option to start installation of windows 10/8/8.1/7 on Android
- At this step, you should set a root folder where to install windows 10 for Android
- Now you will be able to see the installation process as we can see while installing on PC
You are almost complete with the process of installation, just after the installation personalizes the settings and have fun using windows on android device for free.
I hope you find this information helpful in knowing how to change Android software and use windows on android smartphones. If you have any doubts let us know by commenting below. Thank you for following Techswans