The FreeCharge is one of the biggest mobile wallets in India. We have Paytm and MobiKwik in the list of these mobile wallets in India. These three are ruling now due to the Demonetisation of 500 and 1000 notes in India. That has been announced by PM Narendra Modi on 8th November 2016. It is very easy to use and you can use the FreeCharge wallet to pay bills. Using FreeCharge you can recharge your mobile phone and purchase goods as well. There e-commerce sites which allow FreeCharge payments.
You can purchase on Snapdeal and book movies on BookMyShow. Using this app you can Book bus tickets on IRCTC, and much more. Not only payments you can even use the FreeCharge wallet to transfer money to other users, bank accounts, and to NGOs.
How to transfer money from FreeCharge wallet to your bank account?
Transferring Money from freeCharge wallet to your bank account or sending to someone is very simple. Just go through the steps clearly and implement to do the suceesful transaction. This is safe and secure transaction you don’t have to worry about that.
- If you don’t know how to transfer money from FreeCharge wallet to bank account then just follow the steps that I mentioned below.
- Transfer money from FreeCharge wallet to bank account via app
- Open the FreeCharge app on your mobile and click Account option
- You will see my account details just tap my account details button
- Now tap on the balance option that you have in your wallet. It is just below the name and email ID of yours.
- Once to reached till here now hit the Withdraw button and choose the bank account you want to transfer money to.
- Tap withdraw, that’s it you are done with your money transaction.
Transfer money from FreeCharge wallet to your bank account via the website:
Nothing much difference from mobile App, the only difference is the interface and big screen feeling. The desktop version is also userfriendly to use with the safe and secure transactions.
- If you want to use the website for transferring money then you must follow these steps. First Open Official site and Login to your FreeCharge account. After that, you will able to see an option saying Add Money.
- Just click on Add money button and follow in the next window, simply select the Withdraw to Bank option. This you can see in the bottom second option on the left side of the window.
- Choose the bank that you want to transfer money to and click Withdraw.
By using FreeCharge service you can transfer up to Rs. 5,000 at a time from FreeCharge wallet to a bank account. The maximum of Rs. 25,000 in a day is allowed to transfer. In case if you reached the limit of Rs. 25,000 in a day then you must wait until next month because of Rs. 25,000 is also maximum for the month. However, if you transfer a Rs. 25,000 to your FreeCharge wallet, you have to wait for two days so that you can send it to a bank account.
- If you get any money through cash back offers those are not allowed to transfer to your bank account. That money will be in FreeCharge wallet and you can use from FreeCharge itself for any purchase or payments.
- The money you transfer from your FreeCharge wallet to bank account is free of cost until December 31, 2016. This may change after January 1, 2017, but until then you can use it for FREE without any charges and the company is not yet final.
I hope this information helped you transferring money from Freecharge wallet to bank account. If you feel this can help someone share it on social sites. If you have any queries regarding this you can leave a comment below. We will get back on that to help you. Thank You for following Techswans 🙂