This is the very first question we get in the mind if you are using the 3G mobile phones. Reliance jio sim has become the most popularly using SIM card in India. As we all know that you can only use jio SIM card only if you have the 4G supported android smartphones are devices that support 4G network. But having a mobile of worth 15000-20000 which is not capable of supporting the 4G network then it is very difficult to digest. If you are the one who looking for the solution to get the Jio 4G sim card in your 3G smartphone then you are at right place. Just follow the steps that are going to be discussed in this today’s topic.
Initially getting of 4G sim was bit of tricky and people used to be in queue for long time. Now everything has become simple and you can Reliance Jio sim for Free nowadays. In same way using of Reliance jio 4G sim card in 3G mobiles was difficult to the users but now this also become very easy. We know that for every problem there is a solution so here is the solution for your question: How to use reliance jio sim card in 3G mobile smartphones.
How to use reliance Jio 4g sim card in 3G mobile phones
Make sure that your mobile is listed in the list of 3G mobiles that support Jio 4G sim cards. These are the mobile brands that support 4G networks Samsung, MI, Oneplus, LG, Lenovo, Redme, Micromax, Asus, Iphone and there are also many other brands you can even try following steps to get 4G jio sim in your 3G smartphone.
The first and foremost thing that you need to do is check the version of your android. It must be at least running on Android 4.4 KitKat version or above. If you are not aware of which version of android you are running on your android device then just follow these steps to get the full details of yours device.
Goto settings then just scroll down to see the about option and tap on it to see the version that you are using. If you confirm that it is running Android 4.4 Version, then keep moving. Another major thing is RAM which should be of 512MB or above. Okay let’s head into the topic without wasting any more time.
Steps to use Jio 4G in 3G mobiles using Shortcut Master App
The most repeatedly asked question in India was “3g mobile jio sim kaise chalaye”. I guess you are even one among them asking the same question. You are welcome to the Techswans and we have mentioned the steps to convert 3G mobile Phones into 4G Mobiles.
- You need to go to Google Playstore on your 3G mobile
- Search for the application called Shortcut Master (lite), you can also check this direct link to get the application instantly on your android device.
- Install the application without any hesitation
- Once the installation process is complete just open the application and chose Menu option. In menu option find for engineering Mode/ Service Menu option.
- In engineering Mode/ Service menu you will find LTE brands, select the option
- If you are facing any problem in opening options then just dial *#22263# USSD code on your Mobile phone this opens the settings your are looking for.
- Now you need to dial “0000” then you get a pop up window showing UE settings.
- Setting Tab > Select “protocol” > “NAS” >”Network Control” > Click on “Band Selection” > you find “LTE Band” > & select “Band 40” to complete the process.
- Congratulations you have completed the process of using reliance Jio 4g sim o your 3G network mobile Phone.
- The last step is you need to turn off your mobile and Insert the Jio sim card and turn it ON back. Enjoy using Reliance Jio Free services now on your 3G network smartphones.
Method 2: 3G to 4G mobile converting process
This is another method of using the 4G Jio sim card in 3G Mobiles. Many people are facing the problem of using 4G jio sim cards on their 3G Mobiles. In this method am going to explain about the MTK engineering Mode. I would like to say you to check the process that is running on your device. If it is Mediatek or Qualcomn processor then follow the steps to achieve converting 3G to 4G mobile. if you are not aware of the processor which running on your device then simply go to settings or another simple option is to Google it.
If you still not found which device and processor is running on your device then just simply download the CPU Z application.
Steps to follow
- Make sure to follow the steps very carefully, without missing any step.
- All you need is to go to the Google Playstore and search for the application called MTK engineering Mode App. You can check the link for instant download of MTK engineering Mode App.
- Install the application without any doubt and after completing the installation select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as your network Mode.
- That’s it you have completed the process of converting 3G network into 4G network. Now you can use Jio sim on 3G mobiles.
I hope you find the answer for your questions regarding Reliance Jio 4G sim card. If you feel this can really help someone then don’t hesitate to share. Just click on social icons and spread the knowledge. If you have any queries please let us know by commenting below. Thank you for following Techswans.