CSBN Flashcard App – Medication flashcards
NCSBN helps you study from anywhere in preparing for National Council of State Boards of Nursing. You can study while Standing in the queue and be traveling somewhere. It is available for Android and iOS operating devices. NCSBN offers a medication library at your fingertips; it helps a lot for students preparing for exams. It also helps for nurses for reference in their work. Having apps like this really helps you in improving your knowledge. You can download the apps for Android and iOS with just a click.
The main features of the NCSBN flashcard app are
- Touch and tap functionality
- Choose “got it” when you’ve mastered it
- Flag what you don’t know
- Spot high alert medications
- Go back through flagged/skipped items
- Identify commonly prescribed medications
- Identify drugs that are listed in 2 or more categories
- Search by drug categories or specific drugs
It also helps you in preparing for NCLEX you can discover the information about the drugs. You can also study thousands of drugs grouped into the manageable categories. You can easily access to the nursing community online. Nursing essentials is another app which provides the information like Pain Assessment, Geriatric & Cultural Considerations and Acid-Base Imbalances more. If you have queries regarding this topic please let us know.