I know you must be looking to customize your default Android features and appearance. If you are looking to change the Android keyboard, then I have listed down. The list consists best and most popular Android keyboards with stylish appearance. It is very much important to personalize your Android mobile at least once a week. You need to change the screen wallpaper or new themes. You also need to use good applications that you never tried before. The most importantly we use our mobiles on screen keyboard daily. But very rare we change the appearance of it. We less bother about the personalization, but it is must personalize your android mobile for great user experience.
You might be wondering by reading this why am I explaining personalisation kind of stuff. The simple reason is new things are always exciting.
We all use our mobile as soon as we get from the bed so make your day exciting with new things. By setting the new wallpaper, new font styles and keyboard layouts can make you and your day even more exciting.
- 1 List of best Android Keyboard Apps
List of best Android Keyboard Apps
Finally, I compromised you to change the keyboard and other customization features. Okay, let’s head into our today’s topic about the best Android keyboard. The list contains the Android keyboards which have emoji packs and lot more interesting things like split keyboards, floating keyboards. I have mentioned keyboards that are for free and also the keyboard for Android for few bucks.
Every user knows that ‘Google’ is the best suggestion for everything. Here we have Google Keyboard too, and of course, we all give Yes Nod for this Google Android Keyboard. It is one of the baselines from all the keyboards. As it is a minimal application, it doesn’t have a lot of options. Let us discuss some features here
Google Keyboard Features:
- It supports Swipe Typing and one-handed mode
- There are few theme options available
- It also have gesture typing with few customization options
- Also, supports auto corrections and user dictionary
- The main feature is you can sync your dictionary between devices
Chrooma Keyboard is one of the new application in the Android keyboard space. Many users are satisfied with its features. It seems to hit all the desirable features you need in the keyboard because it’s very low price and Good option for customizing your Android keyboard.
- Keyboard resizing
- Swipe typing
- Colour changing keyboard
- Night mode
- Supports 60 languagesIt also comes with number row
- with excited Emojis
Fleksy Keyboard is one of the must try Android keyboard app. You can download this app from your Playstore, customize and yes it’s completely free app with more additional features than any app.
Fleksy Keyboard Features
- Customize your keyboards based on your needs
- Swipe and gesture typing which helps you to type faster
- having 40 inbuilt themes
- It also have GIF Support
Go keyboard is one of the best among these Android Keyboard. It has many features and easy to access them to speed up the work. The applications like this make us more exciting to use them. If we get into key features of go keyboard for Android, then check this down.
Go Keyboard Features
- Mainly it supports QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, and much more
- It also has fonts and gesture typing which you can choose from
- It supports many inbuilt Themes
- Go Keyboard supports emotions & emojis
Multiling O Keyboard:(Free)
Do you need multiple languages in your keyboard??? We suggest you install “multiling O” Keyboard which supports over 200 languages. Let us discuss some features.
Multiling O Keyboard
- Of course, it has Gesture Typing mode.
- In this app, you can able to set up a PC-Style layout,
- we can reposition and resize your keyboard
- Additional options are this app supports Themes, Emojis and various layouts
- And the most important feature is it has number row
Minuum Keyboard is completely free. It comes with Standard looking Keyboard where we can lightly configure. Let us discuss some main features on this Minuum Keyboard. The Minuum Keyboard’s main feature is Mini-Mode
Smart Keyboard Pro
This Smart Keyboard Pro app is in a playstore from very long time and one of the old keyboard app. As it is the older one but we get many more regular updates till date. This keyboard is very simpler one which delivers the primary experience for every user. Smart Keyboard Pro Features T9-mode, compact mode, also has skins. Also, supports for hardware keyboards
SwiftKey Keyboard is also one of the best keyboard apps. Microsoft has recently purchased this app. It has useful features with free, but you need to pay for more additional Themes.
SwiftKey Keyboard Features
- It supports Auto-Correct along with gesture typing.
- Additional feature for this SwiftKEy Android Keyboard is auto cloud syncing with all your devices
- You can stay up to date with keyboard customization, themes, and Number Row also many app updates
- Also, Supports above 100 languages
You can try this Swype Android Keyboard app for first 30 days, after that you need to pay $0.99 Price which is very cheap to afford and most of the developers are doing good things with this Keyboard app.
Swype Keyboard Features
- Supports the best Gesture typing with more controls like Select all, Copy, Paste and search
- It also Supports Auto corrections, Predictions.
- The main advanced feature is syncing between the devices
AI Type Keyboard Plus:(Free/$3.99)
AI Type Keyboard Plus App is also one of the best solid keyboard options. This app is free for only 18Days, and then you need to purchase with $3.99.
AI Type Keyboard Plus Features
- It supports Auto Correction, Emojis, and Predictions
- we can easily customize our keyboard
- Also, Supports 1000’s of themes for customization and with a number row.
Find many other androids, ios, and windows applications on our Techswans. I hope you guys found the related information regarding best Android keyboard apps. You can share this with your friends by sharing on social sites. If you have, nay queries let us know by commenting below. We help you in solving your queries. Thank you for following Techswans